Sing Out the Vote - Pennsylvania
**Tickets sales are closed but if you want to still come, please buy a ticket and email: If you buy a ticket after 5:30, please email Susan Cairn at email@example.com and/or Bruce Pollock-Johnson at http://firstname.lastname@example.org so they can send you the link. It is unlikely they can do this after 7:20 EDT.
We are sending out the ZOOM LINK for this concert to everyone who bought a ticket as of 5:30 pm EDT.
If you bought a ticket by and haven't already gotten an email link, please email us at email@example.com until 5:30 pm today.
We are being joined in the final three concerts by 4 outstanding musician activists:
- award-winning musician and Philly-native Reggie Harris
- Legendary NC community organizer (and PA native) Si Kahn - founder of Grassroots Leadership
-- Si has also agreed to stick around for some informal visiting and Q&A after the 10/1 PA concert!
- and Pat Humphris & Sandy O of Emma's Revolution, on the forefront of the Resistance around the country !
I'd sing out justice
I'd sing out a warning
I'd sing out love between my brothers & my sisters
All over this land
- Pete Seeger & Lee Hayes, 1949 ("If I Had a Hammer")
- We are at a crossroad as a nation. Will we continue relying on leadership that spreads fear, resentments, and untruths - or move towards restoring the earth and asuring justice for all?
- A critical issue this election will be how voters committed to change get energized and whether they are able to vote. We can make a difference.
- This is one of five online concerts we are holding that each focus on key swing states like PA - to raise funds for grassroots organizations that have a proven track record in mobilizing voters who can make change happen with their votes.
Please join us for this live online Singalong Concert on Saturday, October 3rd at 7:30 pm EDT.
This concert features musician activists Annie Patterson & Peter Blood, the creators of Rise Up Singing and Rise Again.
We will be joined at this show by the 4 guest artists listed above.
Your ticket will help fund grassroots groups funded by Movement Voter Project. Find out more about MVP at https://movement.vote or donate now to MVP HERE.
100% of donations to MVP go to grassroots groups getting out the vote in swing states. A portion of ticket prices from this benefit concert will also go to Annie and Peter's work of creating social justice through music.
- Buy a ticket now - we will email you a Zoom link for the concert. (If you want to give an amount not listed here, you can click more than once on the online ticket prices listed.) After you select what to give via ticket(s) purchased, be sure to scroll down and click the "Buy Now" button. Then go to the Cart and check out.
- If you have a copy of our songbooks Rise Up Singing and/or Rise Again you can sing along from home.
- Or buy a book now along with your ticket. Price includes shipping via priority mail. A portion of any songbooks sold on this concert event page goes to MVP.
- This concert will focus in part on grassroots organizing in Pennsylvania. But you are welcome to join us for any of the Sing Out the Vote concerts listed at riseupandsing.org/vote.
Please help us spread the word about these concerts. Help us create hope in this scary time, build community, and win back this country!