Donate to Support Our Work
**Special thank you gift! Receive a free "How Can I Keep from Singing" bumper sticker with any donation! REQUEST YOUR FREE BUMPER STICKER .
Please consider joining us in our work to create hope and change through song with a contribution. You can do this in any of three different ways:
- Make a ONE-TIME GIFT to us directly on this site DONATE NOW (Note: this is not a tax-deductible gift.)
- DONATE VIA CHECK (saving credit card fees so all of your gift goes directly to us).
Make out the check to "Rise Up & Sing" & mail it to 42 Jenks St, Amherst MA 01002. (This is also not tax-deductible.)
- Make an ongoing MONTHLY DONATION via Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/AnnieandPeter
- Make a TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATION via our fiscal sponsor, CTA (Creative Thought and Action).
More information on contributions to our work:
- How donations are used (why we do fund-raising)
- FAQ - including the pros & cons of the 3 above ways to donate
- Other funding we have received
- A Minute of Support from our faith congregation for our music work
You can also help out by:
- spreading the word to others (especially those who have and like Rise Up Singing) about our new songbook and this website
- setting up a fundraising concert (go to contact and click "Events")
- making a loan to help Annie work on 3 upcoming recording projects. Email Annie at email@example.com.
Thank you so much for your help! We deeply appreciate it.