Love's Gonna Carry Us - Concord NH
Advance ticket sales are now closed. There are still around 15-20 seats still available in the meetinghouse for walkup ticket sales via cash, check or credit card. If you bought tickets give your name for the will call list at the door.
You are invited to a concert of songs of joy, resilience, and justice on Sunday, April 16th at 4:00 pm, at Concord Friends Meetinghouse in Canterbury NH.
This concert is a benefit for the Asylum Seeker Support Fund of Concord Meeting.
- Buy a ticket now (at left) at whatever price you feel you can afford—or buy a ticket at the door (space permitting).
- Suggested donation donation is $25 for adults. Refugees and under 18 free.
- No one should stay away for lack of funds.
- Although our website asks for a shipping address, no paper tickets are being mailed out. If you buy tickets now, you will be on a "will call" list at the door.
(Note: this page can be confusing on a phone. It may be easier to read if you hold your phone horizontally—in "landscape" rather than "portrait" view. The boldface ticket prices in left hand column—"$20.00 ea, $30.00 ea, $10.00 ea, etc.—refer to the ticket level above not the the ticket level below.)
Group singing during concert:
- Audience will be invited to join in on most songs. We will listen to Annie's voice on some songs.
- Annie & Peter will be leading the audience in singing out of their songbooks Rise Up Singing and Rise Again on many songs.
- Bring copies of these songbooks if you have them. (Copies of songbooks will be available to buy or borrow at the concert.)
- Please plan to remain masked during the concert. (Annie & Peter will not be masked while performing but will do several at home tests prior to the concert.)
- Just to be safe, Concord Friends Meeting asks you to be up to date on vaccinations, although proof of vaccination will not be required.
- Please do not come if you have a recent COVID exposure.
There is ample onsite parking near the meetinghouse.
We hope you can join us for this time of singing!
(The name of this concert is inspired by the title track of Fred Small's 1989 debut album.)