Love's Gonna Carry Us - Concord NH
You are invited to an evening of songs of joy, resilience, and justice on Sunday, April 16th at 4:00 pm, at Concord Friends Meetinghouse in Canterbury NH.
This concert is a benefit for the Asylum Seeker Support Fund of Concord Meeting.
- Buy a ticket now (at left) at whatever price you feel you can afford—or buy a ticket at the door (space permitting).
- Suggested donation donation is $25 for adults. Refugees and under 18 free.
- No one should stay away for lack of funds.
(Note: this page can be confusing on a phone. It may be easier to read if you hold your phone horizontally—in "landscape" rather than "portrait" view. The boldface ticket prices in left hand column—"$25.00 ea, $15.00 ea, $50.00 ea, etc.—refer to the ticket above not the the ticket below.)
Group singing during concert:
- Audience will be invited to join in on most songs. We will listen to Annie's voice on some songs.
- Annie & Peter will be leading the audience in singing out of their songbooks Rise Up Singing and Rise Again on many songs.
- Bring copies of these songbooks if you have them. (Copies of songbooks will be available to buy or borrow at the concert.)
- Please plan to remain masked during the concert. (Annie & Peter will not be masked while performing.)
- You are encouraged to do a COVID self-test if you can before concert.
- Please do not come if you have a recent COVID exposure.
There is ample onsite parking near the meetinghouse.
We hope you can join us for this time of singing!
(The name of this concert is inspired by the title track of Fred Small's 1989 debut album.)