Annie Patterson Concert in Bloomington IN 2022
Advance ticket sales are now closed. There are still seats available at the meetinghouse. You can buy a "pay as led" ticket at the door with cash, check or credit card.
Annie Patterson is returning to perform in Bloomington for the first time since 2017! She will be doing a concert to build community & resilience at the Friends Meetinghouse on Wednesday, Oct. 19th at 7:00 pm. The concert is sponsored by the Friends Meeting but all are welcome to attend! This is a "pay as led" concert. No one turned away for lack of funds.
This concert will focus particularly on songs of peace, justice, earthcare, and healing that are important parts of Friends' vision for world transormation.
The concert will be take place both in person and online via Zoom. Masks are required for the in person concert.
To attend in person:
- You can obtain tickets on this page (at left) or at the door (space permitting).
- If you buy an advance ticket you name will go on a "will call" list at the door.
- You should get an email confirmation but they are sometimes blocked by spam filters. If you want to confirm whether your ticket order went through email Peter Blood.
- If you wish to come in person, please mask while in the building. (The performers will not be masked while they are performing.)
- Seats will be limited in the meetinghouse. We will post when the in person concert is full/sold out.
- Online Concert webpage.
- You will be sent a zoom link in advance of the concert and on the morning of the concert.
- If you bought a ticket here to go in person but now wish to attend online, please email Peter Blood to get a zoom link to attend that way.